Re: [AD] linear bitmaps and putpixel

Problems A and B are related; if we fix one, we don't need to fix the other (immediately).

That said, I'd rather take the opportunity to add a bitmap->flag field where flags are stores, instead of taking up more bits in the id field.

Sven Sandberg wrote:
Robert Jr Ohannessian wrote:

It was my impression that bitmaps of type (3) have their own vtable entries for things like rotate, stretch, etc.

OK, so that's your alternative solution to what I called problem (A). Then, can we first sort out how to solve the more fundamental problem (B), and afterwards get back to (A)?

So all we really need is a way to detect them so that user code does not call _putpixel or use line[] on them.

Precisely. Do you agree on my suggestion for how to implement this?

Sven