Re: [AD] ALSA 0.9 Patch

> It all works as far as I can tell. The configure hackery detects my
> alsa 0.9, and it should hopefully detect and work fine under alsa 0.5
> as well.

Is it really necessary to hack that much the configure machinery? Can't you
simply tweak the following code

   int main (void) { return SND_LIB_MAJOR != 0 || SND_LIB_MINOR != 5; }

to return 0 when you deem it reasonable to do so? Then you use
preprocessor conditionals in each alsa*.c file to decide whether to enable
version 5 or version 9 of the driver.

--
Eric Botcazou