Re: [AD] Improved Windows Screensaver test for the 4.1 WIP series

> After having worked on my own screensaver for a while, I have decided to
> use some of the things I learned along the way to improve the example
> Windows screensaver that comes with Allegro. Seeing that many people who
> write Allegro-based screensavers use the scrsave example as a starting
> point, I thought I might add a few things that could be useful to learn
> from.

This is a good idea. Thanks.

> The zip file contains scrsave.c, scrsave.rc and scrsave.rh . The first two
> files replace the existing files in tests/win, and the third is a new file
> that goes in the same directory. The files are based on the ones from
> Allegro 4.1.10 WIP. I have also back-ported these changes to the 4.0
> branch and I'll post the patches shortly.

Patches (generated by diff -up) are highly preferred over plain files
because:
(1) the reviewer must generate a diff anyway to do its work,
(2) you're very likely to botch the original file when working on it; seeing
the differences allows you to correct the mistakes,
(3) you may use an editor that destroys Allegro's original formatting

In this particular case, (3) happened.

I've commited the attached patch on mainline.

--
Eric Botcazou