Re: [AD] Assert in quat.c

Attached is a tar.gz file containing a few files which needed some
asserts. I only added them to the user functions becuase I
assumed the helper functions did not need them. I did not go through
every file, The attached files are not in diff form and are simply
copies of the old files with added asserts.

later--,
jon