Re: [AD] Allegro 4.2 todos

> Can we have such a macro as a public one inside Allegro then? It'd be
> useful to the other programs/examples too...

Yes, I guess we can do that and document the macro at the end of the
"Differences between platforms" section.

Add it to include/allegro/internal/alconfig.h alongside the other macros,
guarded by an #ifdef/#endif so that each port can override it. And document
it in the aforementioned section, making it clear that it applies only a
simple transformation to the libc's rand() to improve (perceived)
randomness; in particular it still works with srand().

And post the patch to the list first, so that we can discuss it before it
gets commited :-)

Thanks in advance.

--
Eric Botcazou