[AD] little bug

Hi, I just noticed when testing a program that if a audiostream starts
playing *while* the window is minimized (probably even just without focus),
the stream won't start, but still once your window gains again the focus,
the stream will resume from where it was supposed to be playing at that
moment (even though you didn't hear anything before that point)

Notes:
Yes, I set it to background mode
I didn't check with standard sounds, but I guess as well
This works as desired, this is, the stream keeps playing if it was asked to
start while the window was focused.

Anyway, this patch seems to fix it, letting streams start even if the window
isn't focused.