[AD] More OSX Allegro Notes

Hi all,

Defining ALLEGRO_USE_CONSOLE before including allegro.h still does not
stop the icon from popping up on the dock in OSX.

I've been testing various parts of allegro, though, and everything else
seems to be in good working order.  I also have a joystick now, so
hopefully I'll be able to test that module as well.

I personally think the compile system was nicer when Carbon wasn't
involved -- would it be possible for Allegro to recognize whether or
not it's being compiled on a 10.2 machine, and then drop the 10.1 code?
 This would make the libraries required for compiling a lot shorter.

I was wondering: wouldn't it be better for the grabber to open in a
window instead of fullscreen?

Thanks,
- Charles