[AD] Makefile issues

I've had reports that under OSX 10.1.x the "rm" command doesn't support the
-v (verbose) switch. So the "clean" target in makefile.all gives problems...
How can I fix this? The quickest solution would be to remove the -v option
from there, but is it safe to do so? Otherwise I suppose we'd need to make
makefile.all aware of the problem by setting some dedicated definition. What
do you propose?

Also, it'd be nice if the OSX makefile generated and installed the man pages
out of the docs; only problem is I'm not that expert in makefiles nor in the
way (for example) the unix makefile generates them, so I wonder if someone
could help here...

--
Angelo Mottola
a.mottola@xxxxxxxxxx