Re: [AD] CVS woes

>> I've noticed all the cvs commits of the latest 2-3 days didn't get in the
>> current branch...
>
> Ouch! Pretty nasty thing... Did you get the confirmations from the
> alleg-commits mailing-list?

I got all the messages from alleg-commits properly these days, as if
everything was ok.

> I've attached the log of the commits on the mainline from 06/01. Do you see
> anything missing? If so, we should report the problem to SourceForge.

I used the online CVS browser to compare your log with current CVS status...
It seems all commits starting from June, the 16th (inclusive) were
registered by alleg-commits but didn't actually get into CVS. The online
browser doesn't report these changes infact. Can you confirm this? Maybe I'm
missing something here.

--
Angelo Mottola
a.mottola@xxxxxxxxxx