RE: [AD] OSX Notes, Take 34

> which abated when I switched to normal fopen's/fwrite's -- the file I
> wrote out (around 200k) was truncated by around 2000 bytes.  When I

Could this be a problem with flushing when closing the file ?
Alternatively, I used to have problems with such things when
using the pthreads version of Allegro - some syscalls (read/write)
would get interrupted (errno EINTR), so maybe some calls need
protecting against that too. Just a guess.

--
Vincent Penquerc'h