Re: [AD] OSX and Windowed mouse behaviour

> I know nothing about the MacOS X port, but the Windows port uses this
> approach in windowed mode. The drawback is that no movement is
> detected when the pointer is blocked (for example in one of the
> desktop's corners).

Drawback?  I'm not sure I follow.  It would seem that mouse clipping to
the desktop rect is a Good Thing, regardless of how large the Allegro
window is (IE, if it is larger than available desktop space); windows
smaller than the desktop would never suffer from this issue?

- Charles