Re: [AD] win32 allegro_exit() blocks on non-active Window

At 10:55 AM 26/05/2003 +0200, you wrote:
> >Does the attached patch make any difference?
>
> i'll give it a try...  thanks.

I forgot to say that it is for the 4.1.x series...

Btw, it came to my attention that there is an ongoing thread on allegro.cc
about problems with the keyboard and the unactive window. Could you tell the
original reporter to post a complete report about it on [AL]? TIA.

yes, i have contributed to that thread on allegro.cc. i'll follow up on it in next 2 days. i am using the 4.0.3 version... is this unactive window / install_keyb() problem 'known' for 4.0.3 ?

--
Eric Botcazou