Re: [AD] Fortify and Allegro

> either --enable-debug-with-fortify, as you said,
> or --enable-fortify-for-debug-library-if-it-is-actually-requested.
> Or --enable-fortify affects all selected targets (that one would
> be the cleanest, but would be a bit pointless I think).

I agree with the last statement.

> If going for --enable-debug-with-fortify, what if --enable-debug
> is also given ? Shall we rename --enable-debug to
> --enable-debug-without-fortify ?

Misunderstanding here, I should have been clearer: in my mind,
--enable-dbg-with-fortify (or --enable-fortify-with-dbg) requires
--enable-dbglib or --enable-dbgprog to be passed. Otherwise, a warning is
issued at the end of the configure stage.

If we go for that, --enable-fortify-with-dbg is probably the best name.

--
Eric Botcazou