[AD] C draw_trans_sprite() again

Remember the little patch I submited a while ago to fix the trans sprite
drawing bug in the C only routine version?
Well, all seemed to go well after it, until I ran extrans today... And I
wonder if the current behaviour is a bug or not. The spotlight is drawn
correctly, but the area around the outer circle (of color 0 in the spotlight
bitmap) shows the background at full light: this is because the bitmap uses
the transparency color in that area, so the draw_trans_sprite() skips it...
The docs are unclear on if this is a correct behaviour of not, so I wonder
how to operate... On other ports using the asm version of the trans routines
this doesn't happen AFAIK; so should we treat the 8bpp draw_trans_sprite
routine differently, i.e. not to skip color 0? On other color depths I think
it's correct to skip bright pink. What's your opinion?

Oh, and btw the docs should be more clear about this...

--
Angelo Mottola
a.mottola@xxxxxxxxxx