Re: [AD] Getting Allegro for MSVC to build with Cygwin

> I've built it with MSVC 7.0 and 7.1 (aka VS.NET 2002 and 2003), and have
had
> no problems. There are a few warnings which were mentioned some time ago
in
> a thread - I can't remember what they are just now - but otherwise Allegro
> builds and works fine.

Hmmm, actually, I just tried to build it with 7.1 now again, and it gave me:

"Command line warning D4029 : optimization is not available in the standard
edition compiler"

I think I'll try and build it on XP, not 98, where it is properly set up.

Owen Rudge
http://www.owenrudge.co.uk/

MSN Messenger: owen@xxxxxxxxxx
ICQ: 125455765