RE: [AD] exlights big endian awareness

Title: RE: [AD] exlights big endian awareness

> ... which means it won't run anymore on linux systems that don't have
> that resolution defined in X, or are running fbcon (ie my computer
> here at work, which has a fixed resolution 1280x1024 X display). Hence
> my preference for GFX_AUTODETECT, although it probably looks somewhat
> less cool.

Which reminds me that most of the programs in Allegro (examples,
test, miditest, etc) do not work for me because I have a fixed
res at 640x480x16 in VESA fbcon (they all work fine on X, which
I usually have at 1024x768x16). Just in case someone wants to
get through all of these to make them more user friendly :)

--
Vincent Penquerc'h