RE: [AD] grabber patch to replace an object

Title: RE: [AD] grabber patch to replace an object

> If you mean that it doesn't crash, sure. But when 'name' is
> the empty string,
> the alert box looks like:
>
>                       Really delete
>                             ?
>
> which is not very nice. "Really delete this item?" would be better.

Hmm, OK.

> Try to click "Cancel" on the dialog box and you'll probably
> get a core file
> as I did.

I pressed escape. Leaves me with a blank empty object, I think I
did that several times. Or maybe I changed something afterwards and
didn't test that again. I'll check this too.

--
Vincent Penquerc'h