[AD] Relative filenames in dat/grabber utilities

I just checked in on mainline what I hope is the final patch needed in order
to enable full support of relative filenames in the dat/grabber utilities.

It required more work than initially envisioned because you need to make sure
that absolute filenames are kept as long as possible because you need two
absolute filenames to calculate a relative filename independently of the
working directory. I also cleaned up the internal interface for the datedit
code.

Moderately tested on Windows and Linux and applied.

--
Eric Botcazou