Re: [AD] kat2s

> hm,nobody noticed this error?
> http://allegro.cc/forums/view_thread.php?_id=242913
> http://allegro.cc/forums/view_thread.php?_id=217241

Eh! Your initial report is a bit misleading: "when i compile a simple program
with 403 & GCC323(mingw special 20030504-1)".

It's not a simple program because you use dat2s to append a compiled
datafile. I should have probably guessed that based on the title of your
message "kat2s" :-)

In short: dat2s in broken on Windows in the 4.0.x series, but works in the
4.1.x series. And we can't backport the fix because it would break binary
compatibility with the 4.0.0 release.

But I agree that it should be documented somewhere so I'm going to do it.
Thanks for reporting the problem.

--
Eric Botcazou