Re: [AD] Unused vtable entries?

Eric Botcazou wrote:
So, am I missing something, and those are actually being use somewhere?

I don't think so.

Where would that be? And for what reason would a system driver need to
know anything about memory bitmaps?

The only reason I see is to allow a system driver to use another memory
provider than the main memory allocator. I think you should ask Shawn as to
which system(s) he was thinking of when he added these hooks.

Ok, thanks!

I've started writing the Alleg5 system and graphics driver, porting the win32 Alleg4 code (and your patch for multiple windows) as I'm going along :)

--
- Robert Jr Ohannessian
http://bob.allegronetwork.com/