Re: [AD] Fwd: [sam@xxxxxxxxxx: allegro crashes when unloading the svgalib module]

On 2003-04-06, Eric <ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Peter, why did we not do that when the problem was detected a long time ago?

Accident of history, I guess.  I was hoping the problem could be fixed
at the svgalib end.  After posting to the svgalib message board and
getting no reply... I simply forgot.

[snip patch]

Ugh, please wrap those changes with big ugly comments before you commit
them.

Actually I'd prefer if we defined a symbol "int
_module_dont_unload_me_dirty_hack" in modules that need this hack.
I can provide a trivial patch to do this if you wish, or I can just
commit it directly.

--
王浩禎