Re: [AD] DirectDraw - create_sub_bitmap() or save_bitmap() faulty ?

> Good - adding the pushal/popal fixes the bug.
Ok. Now pushal/popal is a big hammer so I'd like to refine the patch a bit.
Moreover, on second thought, %edi may not be the problem since it's a
call-saved register according to the x86 ABI.

> Do you need me to test the equivalent patch for other modes?
Could you try first the modified patch (after reverting the previous one)?
Thanks in advance.

It works well with it.
(although I cannot understand how pushing/poping EDX twice solves the
problem, but I suppose the function does something with the values in stack)