> for a few messages? I can understand if you are downloading it all over a
slow
> and expensive cell phone connection... But come on.. I get more spam than
> this at my website... And I kow other people who get tens or hundreds a
day!

I get a fair bit, but if it can be stopped, I'd rather not receive it. And
this spam can be stopped, by closing the list to members only. I see no
reason why somebody wouldn't want to subscribe - they can turn off message
delivery if they want to just read it on the web.

Owen Rudge
http://www.owenrudge.co.uk/

MSN Messenger: owen@xxxxxxxxxx
ICQ: 125455765