RE: [AD] Proposal for new matrix functions

Oops, should have been "substitutes the 3x3 matrix with the 3x3 identity
matrix".

	(1, 0, 0, a) for first row,
	(0, 1, 0, b) for second row,
	(0, 0, 1, c) for third row,
	(0, 0, 0, 1) for fourth row

(Note that when I said zeroes out the translation part, the value at
position (4, 4) will remain 1 of course.)

This effectively adds the translation part of the matrix to the vector
multiplied to the matrix.