Re: [AD] Fix bug #693855

> I'd like to know why this would change anything to -j2 ...
> Isn't make supposed to run commands from the same base dir ?

As I said in the message, the problem occured earlier during dependency
generation with misc/deplib.sh: when ".." is present in the #include
directive, the script recursively looks for dependencies. That is, it
outputs the dependencies of the file referred to in the #include directive
instead of listing the file as a dependency itself.

Actually all of this is IMHO, because misc/deplib.sh has exactly zero
comments about this stuff.

--
Eric Botcazou