Re: [AD] exconfig example

> Is there anything I need to do to submit it? Or was posting it /
> asking here enough?

You need to test it with the Allegro integrated build process: add the two
required entries to makefile.lst, re-generate the depencies with 'make
depend' and run 'make'.

If you use a gcc-based port, it must also compile in the strictest
compilation mode (make WARNMODE=1 on DOS/Windows/BeOS or ./configure
--enable-strictwarn on Unix systems).

When all of this is done, post the complete file to this list with the patch
for the modified files (makefile.lst but I may have forgotten other files).

--
Eric Botcazou