Re: [AD] SpeedHack websites

On 2003-03-22, Ben Davis <bnd25@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Regarding Allegro's website: some of the old competition sites
> are no longer up. Might I suggest linking to their archives where
> possible:

Thanks for the advice. I've contacted Arron to ask about the missing
speedhack folder.  The links poiting at canvaslink work if you
substitute that word with grandgent, the web will be updated.

In the future, however, please refrain from using this mailing
list for website issues. You can use the multi-purpose main allegro
mailing list, the alleg-www-commits mailing list, or mail directly
one of the web maintainers.