[AD] GCC 3.2.2

--- Begin Message ---
GCC 3.2.2 is now available from sites listed at these URLs:

	http://www.gnu.org/order/ftp.html
	http://gcc.gnu.org/mirrors.html

This release is a bug-fix release in the GCC 3.2 series.  There are no
new major features; however there are many bugs fixed. More detail about
this release is available here

	http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-3.2/changes.html

Many people contributed fixes, back-ports and testing for this release.
Special thanks to Joe Buck, Joel Sherrill, Mark Mitchell, Eric Botcazou,
Gerald Pfeifer, Alexandre Oliva, Franz Sirl, Benjamin Kosnik,
John David Anglin.

Your 3.2.2 Release Manager,

--
Gabriel.Dos_Reis@xxxxxxxxxx -##-  http://www-sop.inria.fr/galaad/
      Tel: 334 92 38 76 51       -##-           GALAAD Project

--- End Message ---