[AD] Proposal for new matrix functions

How about two new matrix functions..

void apply_matrix_translation(MATRIX* m, float x, y, z, float* xout, yout,
zout);

	Applies the translation part only. Polygons in OXY plane will always
	face the screen. Usefull when doing billboarding (powerups, etc).

void apply_matrix_rotation(MATRIX* m, float x, y, z, float* xout, yout,
zout);

	Applies the matrix to the 3D (not padded with 1.0) vector with the 3z3
	rotational part. Usefull to rotate normals, etc.

I'm pretty confident I can write these myself :), so just give me the green
light, and I'm off.

--Marcel