[AD] Warnmode strengthening on Unix

This patch, based on Philipp Thomas' work, aims to strengthen the compilation
requirements in warnmode by adding -W -Wno-unused (like under DOS/Windows)
to the list of options. This makes it easy to find bugs caused by
inadvertent comparisons between signed and unsigned types, as Philipp
pointed out.

However, I chose the other way around with regard to Philipp's original
patch. Most problems occur because an 'int' variable is somewhere compared
with a 'sizeof' expression. I think that it is far more natural to do the
comparison in _signed_ mode rather than in unsigned mode, you don't have to
guard every comparison in case the variable happens to be negative.

--
Eric Botcazou