RE: [AD] Palettizing truecolor/hicolor image in datafiles

Title: RE: [AD] Palettizing truecolor/hicolor image in datafiles

> Nice feature, but what of the backward compatibility of the
> DATAFILE format ?

It is supposed to be. I could load my old datafiles with the
new code just fine. Unless you mean being able to load new
datafiles with old grabber/dat ? Probably not...
Or did you find a bug which breaks forward compatibility ?
BTW, I noticed there was a format description in grabber.txt,
I've updated it.

--
Vincent Penquerc'h