[AD] Allegro 4.0.3 RC1

I plan to release the 4.0.3 Release Candidate 1 at the end of the next week.
As of today, the only pending modification for the 4.0.x branch is Hein's
rewrite of the cross-compiling section of docs/build/mingw32.txt so the
current CVS code on the branch is pretty much identical to what the RC1 will
be.

The significant changes since the Beta2:
- compilation in Warnmode for all gcc-based ports [*],
- compilation of the Unix port on x86-64,
- support of Open Watcom 1.0,
- unix->mingw32 cross-compilation works again,
- backport of Peter's aRts sound driver,
- improved gfx mode selector,
- a few fixes in the setup program,
- a fix for the fullscreen X11 driver,
- a fix for stretch_blit(),

I've uploaded a snapshot of the CVS code at the following address:
http://perso.libertysurf.fr/ebotcazou/dev/all403cvs.zip
http://perso.libertysurf.fr/ebotcazou/dev/all403cvs_diff.zip

[*]: except the QNX port, which currently doesn't compile on QNX RtP 6.2.
This is the reason why the release is labeled RC1, I'd like to have the QNX
support back alive for the final 4.0.3 release.

--
Eric Botcazou