Re: [AD] alsa 0.9 driver

On 2003-01-26, Grzegorz Godlewski <ggodlewski@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I've written digi driver for alsa 0.9.
> It's available at:
> http://cvs.pld.org.pl/SOURCES/allegro-alsa9.patch
> It works, but there is a problem with building:
> I have to run make, then remove compiled drivers and make again.
> Could anyone look at it?

It compiled okay for me.  What's the problem exactly?

The driver didn't work though, but I haven't really investigated why.
My ALSA version is 0.9.0beta12 (nearly one year old), so that could be a
factor.  The error messages are as follows:

$ ./examples/exstream
ALSA lib dlmisc.c:97:(snd_dlsym_verify) unable to verify version for symbol snd_config_hook_load
ALSA lib conf.c:2452:(snd_config_hooks_call) symbol snd_config_hook_load is not defined inside (null)
ALSA lib conf.c:2859:(snd_config_update_r) hooks failed, removing configuration

--
王浩禎