Re: [AD] Allegro 4.0.3 beta2/4.1.9 WIP

> I'll be preparing both releases the next week-end and upload them on
> Monday morning. The deadlines for CVS commits are Friday 20:00 UTC for the
> branch and Saturday 20:00 UTC for the trunk

As you may have noticed, I released the 4.0.3 beta2 a bit ahead of time. Note
that the Changes and Diffs are relative to the 4.0.2 release, not the 4.0.3
beta1.

It was tested on the following platforms:
- DOS/DJGPP 2.03 (gcc 2.95.3),
- DOS/Watcom (OpenWatcom 0.85+updates),
- Windows/MinGW 2.0 (gcc 2.95.3-8),
- Windows/MSYS 1.0.8 (gcc 2.95.3-8),
- Windows/Borland (BC++ 5.5.1),
- BeOS 5.0.3 PE (gcc 2.95.3),
- Linux (gcc 2.96-RH, gcc 3.2.2pre).

However, while testing on Linux+KDE 3.0.3, I found that it has some serious
sound problems, because the OSS driver doesn't play nice with the aRts
demon. So I think we should consider backporting Peter's aRts sound driver
from the mainline.

--
Eric Botcazou