[AD] Another X11 glitch

Nick Tarleton reported privately the following glitch:

"I've figured out what it is (more or less.) It only happens in 1024x768
fullscreen with the mouse not in use, so it's not in the grabber or test
program, just the demo game. That was the tipoff. The issue is that the
pointer is moved to the bottom left, putting it on top of the KDE menu icon
(on my system at least), causing KDE to redraw the icon at a larger size
(because I have it configured to.) I'd fix it if I knew anything about X
calls."

--
Eric Botcazou