Re: [AD] pack_ferror() - differences between platforms

Grr.

Apparently, pack_feof() returns nonzero as soon as you reach the end of the
file. It doesn't want for you to try to read BEYOND the end of the file.
Disregard the three patches I posted last time; if there are no objections, I
shall begin work on a patch that will arrange for pack_ferror() to return
nonzero after you try to read beyond the end of a file. I'll include the
extra documentation for pack_feof() in the patch.

Ben