Re: [AD] keyboard hang, linux, 4.1.8

Just to say, I have encountered something very similar. The grabber sometimes
freezes, whether windowed or full screen. It doesn't wait for me to press a
key. It either happens occasionally on mouse movements, or it can happen any
time while the mouse is installed; I'm not sure. All I know for sure is that
it doesn't happen in programs that don't use the mouse, and it hasn't
happened in a program of mine that only uses get_mouse_mickeys() and never
displays the default mouse pointer.

I was using a recent CVS (probably 4.1.9), but I'd expect it's the same bug.

Ben