Re: [AD] Allegro 4.0.3 beta1

> When I tested it, I was unable to set 1280x1024, so it confirms what
> you've already seen.

The problem is really weird: XGrabPointer() returns BadWindow, while
XGrabKeyboard() doesn't complain, when the CWOverrideRedirect flag is set to
True. And that's only the tip of the iceberg: if the pointer grabbing lines
are commented out, the driver doesn't fail any more but the window is not
visible on the screen.

Another discovery: everything works fine under Gnome 1.4, so the problem might
be caused by KWM.

--
Eric Botcazou