Re: [AD] Allegro 4.0.3 beta1

On January 15, 2003 02:42 pm, Eric Botcazou wrote:
> > IIRC Im using a fairly recent CVS version (can't remember) and I have no
> > problems... using pthreads and can set any mode my card supports. No
> > hanging either. (though Im using KDE 3.0.4.)
>
> I'm using KDE 3.0.3 and I can't consistently use the XWFS driver in the
> demo game.

hmm just did a test... You're right, but these are what is printed...

Error setting 8bpp graphics mode
Can not grab mouse

This is totaly wierd. I have no problems with the 'test' program. Just with
'demo'. Not a single error from test. Whats being done differently? (becides
using a different dialog?)

--
Thomas Fjellstrom
tfjellstrom@xxxxxxxxxx