Re: [AD] Allegro SF.NET CVS problems

On Thu, 16 Jan 2003, Stepan Roh wrote:

> On Thu, 16 Jan 2003, Eric Botcazou wrote:
>
> > > Hm. Peter wrote that it works for him. Maybe SF.NET hates Europe? :-)
> > > There is nothing written on SF.NET so I thought it is only my problem. Did
> > > you write them?
> >
> > No, I didn't.
>
> I gathered enough error reports (it is not accessible even from our
> academic network so there must be some serious problem) so I'll write
> them.

I finally found notice on the SF.NET pages. See Site Status page
(https://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=2352&group_id=1).
The pserver-based CVS access as well as web on cvs.sf.net are temporarily
disabled. At least they could write it on CVS pages of each project.

Have a nice day.

Stepan Roh