Re: [AD] keyboard hang, linux, 4.1.8

> Would it not be feasible to make the bg_man thread hold the mutex only a
> very short time ?

After thinking a little more about this problem, I think that my approach was
too naive. Such a deadlock can't occur under Windows under "normal"
circumstances, but I think the following construct is vulnerable:

	acquire_screen();
	show_mouse(NULL);
	release_screen();

So my approach that makes use of a specialized mutex for the timer
synchronization without taking into account the other mutexes is quite
flawed. A safe method would be to use only one big mutex per platform, but it
would unnecessarily block the threads in many circumstances.

Therefore I'm going to #undef ALLEGRO_MULTITHREADED on all platforms for the
time being, until I come up with a more sensible approach. I also plan to
release the 4.1.9 WIP shortly afterwards.

--
Eric Botcazou