Re: [AD] Bug Reported by LightSword in mIRC on 01.18.2003

On Sunday 19 January 2003 21:03, DE Studios wrote:
> <LghtSword> hey
> <LghtSword> found a bug in 4.0.3
> <LghtSword> they STILL haven't fixed this
> <LghtSword> how do I report?
> <LghtSword> :-) that'd be cool
> <LghtSword> XF86 dga (root), when you hold down a key on the keyboard, the
> mouse warps to the right
> <LghtSword> only in linux DGA though
> <LghtSword> not in regular X driver

Thanks for the bug report. Unfortunately, I can't reproduce the problem on my
system (XFree86 4.2.0 / DGA 2).

Which version of DGA (1 or 2) ? Which version of XFree86 ? Can you reproduce
the problem with any program bundled with Allegro (test program or grabber
for example) ?

--
Eric Botcazou