Re: [AD] allegro doesn't seem to be 64 bit clean.

* Eric Botcazou (ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx) [20030131 13:31]:

> The standard way to deal with pointer<-->integer conversions in the
> Allegro codebase is to use 'long int'.

OK, I'll try that and see how it fares.

> > BTW, if there's interest, I have patches available that makes allegro
> > require autoconf 2.52 and get rid of acconfig.h by either using
> > AH_TEMPLATE or the third argument to AC_DEFINE.
>
> Could you post them to this mailing-list ?

No problem :) When I'm done with my changes I'll post all the diffs I made.

> > BTW2, misc/allegro.spec needs a bit cleaning up. docs/makedoc.c has moved
> > and explicitely stating things like libc.so.6(GLIBC_2.0) is plain wrong as
> > these are determined by 'AutoReqProv: on'.
>
> Ok.

I'll send a patch for this that also adds German summaries/descriptions.

Philipp

--
Philipp Thomas <pthomas@xxxxxxxxxx>
SuSE Linux AG, Deutschherrnstr. 15-19, D-90429 Nuremberg, Germany