[AD] Allegro 4.0.3-beta 1 on SPARC/Solaris and test

Hi all,

I finally tested the 4.0.3 beta on SPARC with Solaris and for me it runs
perfectly out of the box, both shared and static linked, following
autoconf, ./configure --prefix=$HOME --enable-static, gmake
I have the nescessary documentation and resources for the soundcard, but
I haven't had time to look into writing a driver for it. If and when I do,
I'll post back here.

This is also a test to see if my subscription to the new mailing list went
ok - haven't seen a lot of messages yet.

Evert