RE: [AD] EVDEV mouse driver

Title: RE: [AD] EVDEV mouse driver

Hi

I've made changes to the setup to be able to handle event mouse. Also, the
event mouse driver now try several device files by default.

Both setup and driver try /dev/input/mice, /dev/input/mouse, /dev/input/mouse0.
They do not try /dev/input/event because this device could be anything.

The device file names and packet size are hard coded in the setup. Is it better
to specify them in the drivers ?

Some small fixes in setup.c: device file wasn't closed at the end of
detect_mouse, drivers name aren't always initialized, correction in a message
("No drivers understand...").

I've also found that alert doesn't seem to scare the mouse. I didn't
investigate.

How to apply the patch:
. Copy lmseevsetup.diff to your allegro directory
. cd to your allegro directory
. Type: patch -p1 < lmseevsetup.diff

--
Annie