From: alleg-developers-admin@xxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:alleg-developers-admin@xxxxxxxxxx Behalf Of Eric
Botcazou
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2003 8:02 AM
To: alleg-developers@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [AD] vsync and SVGAlib (was Problems: Grabber and windowing)

But it has the opposite behavior: show_video_bitmap()/scroll_screen() are
used for page flipping and _must_ both wait for the vertical retrace, while
request_video_bitmap()/request_scroll() are used for triple buffering and
_must_ both not wait for the vertical retrace (otherwise, triple buffering
is not supported).