[AD] build process broken on IRIX

Two things:

* The SGI AL driver doesn't get built as a module
* The detection of the export-dynamic linker option causes a false
  positive because it's failure causes a warning, and not an error:

  ldXX: WARNING 1: Unknown option: export-dynamic (ignored)
  (where XX is 32 or 64 depending on ABI.)

  GNU ld, as, etc. can't be used on IRIX, which is probably the cause of
  this false positive.

And now I must get back to doing my course work.

--
(lisp) - http://www.thecommune.org.uk/~lisa
SBS#37(with oak leaf cluster) two#40 DOGMUK