[AD] Problem with the Allegro FAQ.

Hi.

Can't verify this, fix if necessary.

----- Forwarded message from Shawn Pearce <kwal5@xxxxxxxxxx> -----

From: "Shawn Pearce" <kwal5@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Problem with the Allegro FAQ.
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 13:58:08 -0500

I found an error in the Allegro Faq on the homepage.

It was under both the DOS section and Windows section that I found
the error for this question:

I get an "out of environment space" error when I run fix.bat or
vcvars32.bat!

Well duh, you need to increase the size of your environment then :-)
You can do this by changing the settings for your DOS box (click
the system menu and select "properties"), or at startup in your
config.sys file
(eg. shell=c:\command.com /e:8192).

There is a parameter missing that should be added. As of now if a user puts
this into their config.sys file they will get a "unable to create file"
error. It should be: (eg. shell=c:\command.com /e:8192 /p).

~Drakke of Databits Software
http://www.databits-software.com
----- End forwarded message -----