[AD] Allegro 4.0.3 beta1

I just released the 4.0.3 beta1 under a new package name (allegro-prerelease)
at SourceForge. I only tested it on the platforms I had mentioned for the
initial backport work; in particular, MSVC and QNX are untested at this point
(I'll try to find a copy of QNX RtP 6.2, hopefully it will boot on my
system).

There are few differences between this release and the backport patch I had
posted. The most noticeable one is that Grzegorz's patch to improve the
internationalization of the close message has been merged and tested under
Windows and BeOS (with Spanish and French translations, the latter forcing me
to increase the buffer size in one of the routines in config.c... damn
longish French sentences :-)

Btw, Grzegorz, your original approach didn't work: get_config_string looks
only into config_override and config[0] to locate the strings, whereas
get_config_text looks additionally into config_language, where the strings
from language.dat are loaded. So I ended up adding a kludge directly to
get_config_text... not very elegant but appears to work.

There are probably still some rough edges to be polished in this release, but
that won't happen without wide testing on various platforms, so it's now time
to try to break it :-)

Meanwhile, I'm going to take a week (or two, I don't know yet) off, so I
probably won't be quickly reachable during this period.

And Merry Christmas.

--
Eric Botcazou