[AD] Linking issue with latest WIP?

Hello everyone,
After alot of attempts to get this working I now post a message here
in order to clear up any confusion in my own head and hopefully to get
some sound response to this issue.

My problem is that when I link Allegro statically in my program i get
three unresolved externals looking like this:
main.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _key
main.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _font
main.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _screen

My small testprogram can be found @:projects.ps2basic.com/main.cpp

I am using the latest Allegro WIP, built using the latest available
DJGPP kit. I develop in MSVC 6.0 under Windows XP. In my code i make
sure to #define ALLEGRO_STATICLINK... I have made sure to read most
FAQ's and look at help texts for any advice but have come up empty.

What I find very strange is that I have always been using Allegro
WIP's and never had this issue before... If I try to compile the same
testprogram using an older version of Allegro everything seems to work
fine.

Could anyone shed some light on this issue for me?
Thank you.

/Peter Andersson
peand@xxxxxxxxxx